Monday, January 28, 2013

Get aroused SAPIOSEXUAL


SAPIOSEXUAL
But what does it mean?



Small test…

Do you know The Big Bang Theory series? Do you watch it? Do you enjoy it?

Do you like this image? If you know informatics, you will find this sooo coool!
Do {live life } while(1=1)



If you answered YES to the questions before…you might be one! Welcome to the club!

Here are some more definitions of SAPIOSEXUAL from the urban dictionary:
= One who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature. (I would add wisdom as well!)
“I want an incisive, inquisitive, insightful, irreverent mind. I want someone for whom philosophical discussion is foreplay. I want someone who sometimes makes me go ouch due to their wit and evil sense of humor. I want someone who I can reach out and touch randomly. I want someone I can cuddle with. I decided all that means that I am sapiosexual.”

= A person who is sexually attracted to the intelligence in others.

= The attraction to the same or oposite sex based on the attraction of wisdom. Liking any person, without being sexually discriminative, because of their wisdom, smarts, and your shared learnings.

= (adj) A form of sexual orientation characterized by a strong attraction to intelligence in others, often regardless of gender and/or conventional attractiveness.
= (n) A sapiosexual person.
“I am sapiosexual. I think geeks and nerds are sexy–I often want to rub my clit against their minds.” -Kayar Silkenvoice
.
Like I said at one moment to a good friend of mine: “The biggest sexual organ that I have is…my brain”…now it makes sense why I was thinking like that! :p …and knowing this does not mean the usual sexual organs and the emotions and heart are not involved, it just means that you need to reach the brain before reaching the rest.
.
Do you want to know the perfect song for this word? It’s Morcheeba – Undress me now … because of the lyrics read them below Enjoy!
.


Using your mind
Imagine our skin
Joined at the hip
Joined from within
By using your eyes
You’re freezing my frame
Watching our clothes burst into flames(Undress me now, you know how)
Using your eyes now
(Undress me now, you know how)Using your mind
Using your mindSo give me a light
Or give me a drink
Just give me a reason
To feel what I think(Undress me now, you know how)
Using your eyes now
(Undress me now, you know how)
Using your mind(Undress me now, you know how)
Using your eyes now
(Undress me now, you know how)
Using your mind
Losing my mind(Undress me now, you know how)
Using your eyes now
(Undress me now, you know how)
You know how, you know how
You know how, you know how

LOTs of LOVE bud Karas

No comments:

Post a Comment