Thursday, October 11, 2012

Jesus in Rio Brazil this is cool


Jesus in Rio  Brazil this is cool

  WE are strong
A strong person knows how to keep his life in order. Even with tears in his eyes, he manages to say with a smile, "I'm fine". 

Send this to a strong person. I just did.

God is good. The change comes. God saw your sadness and said hard times are over.

Be honest and who hurts you makes you * STRONG *,

Anyone who criticizes you makes you * IMPORTANT *,

Who causes you envy you VALUABLE *,

And sometimes it's fun to know that those who wish you the worst ...

You have to endure BEST happen *! *

I ask God to take care of you, I ask God to enlighten you, I ask God to be always by your side and I pray to God that you never miss Happiness.
You give to the nine most want, ... In nine minutes you will receive good news.
Do not ask, just do it.


He is coming my friends
And Bless YOU 
Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment